This non-sunroof car was optioned with S bumpers and airdam, Hella fog lights, Bosch H4 mains, and ‘normal’ suspension from the S Appearance Group in addition to the standard E Comfort Package: velour carpets, gold badge, leather wrapped steering wheel, aluminum sills and Blaupunkt FM radio, all of which the car retains.
The induction was converted from MFI to Weber 40 IDA's in the 70's by the first owner and exhaust manifolds replaced with SSIs.
Originally Gold, it was repainted Metallic Slate in the early 80's. Garaged in 1988, returned to service in 2010.
1069 now carries MSD ignition, Elephant R style sway bars and 6 x 16 Fuchs wheels.